A soil and water resistant mat with sure grip gray rubber (25″ x 21″) added to the shooting area with padding for shooting from hard surfaces. In addition it has a vinyl waterproof bottom, two leg flaps and a dust flap. It folds into thirds for easy carrying with equipment and has a drag strap. A very popular mat for the smallbore shooter.
The Freeland Shooting Mat is the best shooting mat made, and it’s made in the USA by Americans.
- Gray Rubber is much cooler to shoot off of then hot black rubber when it sits out in the sun.
- Water beads up on mat’s cloth surface allowing you to shake your wet mat off if you get caught in the rain.
- Heavy waterproofing on the bottom of the mat is perfect for when you need to shoot off of damp or wet grass.
- Mat has heavy duty internal padding that will not breakdown so you do not need to worry about the padding wearing out when you put your elbows in the same spot over and over again.
- Mat folds into 3rds, so you can put your coat/equipment into the mat which is why we call it “Carry-All”
- Deluxe version has fold-able leg flaps and a front flap to keep dirt off of you and your equipment.