Tigersight Front Sight with Level Bubble and Apertures
clamps securely to front sight bases
This is a precision target sight especially designed for long range fullbore shooting and has many important features not available with other popular target sights.
- Machined from aluminum billet, not a casting
- Large diameter field of view 20.5mm which is desired by long range shooters. This allows the shooter to see targets on both sides without obstruction as well as windflags… all seen through the sight tunnel without disturbing the shooting position
- Clamp Ring for Plastic Apertures
- Sturdy clamping device, the locking screw is positive lock design.
- Mounts to Standard US front sight base 12mm dovetail, Dovetail height is lower than most front sights.
- Sensitive spirit level to control unwanted cant is permanently set on the front end of the tunnel and is consistently visible while in shooting position without moving the head.
- Set of 10 Slimline Sight Aperture Inserts ranging from 2.2mm to 4.0mm are included with the sight. The inserts are .875″ in diameter and have a small notch cut in them to orient the insert correctly each time it is replaced. Size is stamped on each sight insert.
- Comes with box/case that holds inserts and sight.