Get this hardcover book for FREE with a purchase of the Mantis X10 Elite Shooting Performance System (limited time offer)
We have some of the last remaining hard cover copies of this book in new condition.
Whether you are just getting started or interested in improving your performance or looking to be a coach this book is a must have resource for all pistol shooters.
Get your own copy today.
With Successful Pistol Shooting, you’ll
1)Teach yourself how to shoot pistol successfully starting with the 1st shot.
2)Build a solid understating of the principles involved in successful pistol shooting at whatever level you choose to shoot, whether it be at tin cans or shooting the Finals of the Olympics International Rapid Fire Championships.
3) Ever wanted to start a group of kids shooting pistol? Here is your chance! Successful Pistol Shooting gives you the tools to run a successful pistol shooting training program.
4) Want to know how winning college shooters are deliberately trained, right from the start, to become College All-American Pistol Team members? Read on
5) Did you know that the good pistol coaches train the psyche of their shooters? Investigate the technique in Successful Pistol Shooting.
6) Successful Pistol Shooting will give shooting coaches and shooters ways to identify and/or modify a shooter’s personality traits as associated with American Rifle Olympic and World Champion Gold Medal Winners in the shooting sports.
7)With Successful Pistol Shooting, learn a new pistol shooting method, using a Conditional Reflex. It’s consistent, it’s successful, even for 9 year old girls!
Authorities enthusiastic about results of methods explained in this book
“The realistic approach that you use by making your instructions and demands on the student simple, produced the best results that we have had with any shooting program” Lt Neil R. Lunt, Training Officer, Nevada Highway Patrol
“Commander Sievers developed a training method for the service pistol which resulted in outstanding advances in the proficiency attained with this weapon by the midshipmen at the United States Naval Academy. His innovative techniques in the small-arms training of all personnel have contributed directly and measurable to naval readiness and national defense.” E.R. Zumwalt, Jr., Admiral, United States Navy Chief Naval Operations, on the Citation for the Meritorious Service Medal.
- Publisher : STP Books
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 662 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0939414031
- ISBN-13 : 978-0939414031
- Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 96-93004
- Item Weight : 2.55 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.33 x 6.42 x 1.79 inches