1911 GRIPS WITH INTEGRATED RAIL ADAPTER AND CHANGEABLE PANELS
The ReCover 1911 Grip and Rail Systems have proven to be the most stable rail solutions on the market as well as the most popular, and are easily installed on your gun and under 3 minutes. The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer ReCover 1911 grips can be installed without the need for a gunsmith, and requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are the CC3P and CC3H fatter than standard grips?
A. They are not any thicker than standard grips
Q. Will these work on a double stack 1911 or a compact 1911?
A. These will work on all full sized 1911’s only*
Q. Are these sturdy enough to handle a light and hold zero?
A. We offer a lifetime warranty on these for a reason, they will hold zero with a laser mounted and are even sturdy enough to use in conjunction with an upper rail
Q. Do you have a holster that these will work with?
A. The CC3P Grip and Rail Systems is compatible with the Recover Tactical HC11 Holster and there are numerous leather and kydex manufacturers that offer compatible holsters
Q. I am concerned that these will damage my gun
A. There is no way for these to damage your gun, we use the same glass reinforced polymer that most firearm manufacturers use to make their pistol frames.
- Most stable rail solutions on the market
- Ability to simply change between grip panels
- The CC3P ships with 2 sets of panels – Black and Phantom Grey
- There is no need to remove the CC3P to change the grip panels
- Install on your gun in under 3 minutes.
- The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer
- Can be installed without the need for a gunsmith
- Requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm.
- HC11 Holster compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Israel
- Weight: 60g
- Updated look for your gun
- Superior ergonomic design
- Full length MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Field strip compatible
- Standard Frame 1911’s only, no “double stacks” or compact frames.
- Commander compatible
*Not compatible with the Smith & Wesson 1911 Performance Center
- Unscrew the old grip panels
- Screw the new grip panel and rail system into place using existing hardware
- Use supplied hardware to tighten rail into place
- For grip panel change, unscrew the bottom screw and slide in the new panel